Outdoor portraiture is a nice compliment to any decor! Portraits in the park of children, loved ones, family and friends are sure to make for great gifts! Sessions generally last an hour or so and don't takeaway too much of your free time. Files are made available for downloading for a period of time, or a disc can be burned, allowing you to get the shots you want, when you want. You can then take them to your favorite printer and print what you want, your way! Rates are affordable, so don't put off making memories today!
• Outdoor Photos - $150.00 *Session fee is due at the time of booking. (up to 7 family members only. Inquire for additional costs if more people are to be photographed. Locations 25 miles outside of Indianapolis will require travel expenses.)
*Outdoor Portraits average up to 12 shots per session.
*Email for availability and to book your session today. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your session.
What should we wear to the session? Wear what makes you feel comfortable. Wear what makes you feel cool. Sexy. Fun. Denim in any color for pants and jackets works well. It’s classic, it’s informal and it comes in lots of great colors. Best of all, it never goes out of style. Groom your hands and nails, they usually end up in some photos.
Avoid patterns, logos, branding, and busy designs. Stripes, plaids, checks and busy patterns like paisley all tend to be distracting. Avoid anything shiny or reflective. Avoid large, shiny objects like belt buckles, bold jewelry and reflective watches, but please bring an assortment of necklaces, bracelets, scarves, etc. as they provide a finished polish. Unless your watch has a story, it’s best to take it off well before you arrive so the marks on your wrist have a chance to fade. Beware the color red! It steals attention from the face! If you want to stand out on purpose, wear red. If you choose red for everybody, it’s best if the reds match…
Clothing Tips for Kids
•Dress kids in similar tones. Even though kids may be attached to princess dresses and superhero t-shirts, let them wear those to the session – Just not during it.
•Kids can get away with brighter colors and patterns, but avoid logos and branding as much as possible.
Senior portraits last approximately 2 hours giving you plenty of time and options for me to get the images that represent you best and show all the sides that make you unique and capture where you are in your life journey at the time of your portraits. All seniors are encouraged to bring a change of outfits, preferably 2 - 5 changes of clothes. Bring your jersey, your school uniform, your favorite jeans, tops and even the items that enhance and accessorize your life like iPods, journals, sunglasses, skateboards and more. You will only be a senior once so I want to showcase you to your best. Photos are shot outdoors only at this time.
*Senior Portraits average up to 12 shots per session. Once your photo session is finished, I take them back to the studio and do the post editing. You can expect to pick up your disc about a week after the principal photography. All sessions include your yearbook photo if your school allows it. Some schools require that their own photographer takes the yearbook photos, so check with your school on this. I will email your yearbook photo to your school with the proper provided information, but if your school requires a hard copy via disc, delivery will be your responsibility.
• Senior Portraits - $150.00 *Session fee is due at the time of booking. (Locations 25 miles outside of Indianapolis will require travel expenses.)
Tips for Girls
• Makeup should be natural - Maybe a touch heavier but not too much.
• Avoid sleeveless shirts
• White tops tend to add weight in photos. Dark tops tend to slim. Bring a long sleeve solid top.
• A simple solid colored T-shirt and ripped jeans make for cool photos.
• Avoid printed T-shirts with words if possible.
• Lay your outfits on your bed. Make sure to bring a variety of colors.
• Horizontal stripes to tend to make people look heavier in photos.
• Don't forget to bring some accessories like jewelry, shoes, and hats.
Tips for Guys
• Use a razor. A clean shave is ideal for a session so get out that Mach 3 and have at it. If you have a goatee or beard, trim it up nicely.
• Bring something dressy, but don't over do it. Girls like a nicely dressed guy.
• Bring accessories like sunglasses, hats, belts, and shoes.
• Avoid plain white dress shirts.
• Bring a long sleeve solid dark shirt if you have one available.
• Bring something you think might be trendy and fun.
• A simple solid colored T-shirt and ripped jeans make cool photos.
• Avoid T-shirts with words if possible.
• If you are sunburned, you will have to reschedule.
• If you want to showcase your sports or hobby - remember LESS IS MORE. Bring one or two important things, not the entire collection.
• If you are unsure, just send me an email with any questions you have. I would be happy to help.
Corporate & Executive Portraits
You are a confident, professional business person, so why is it that you are featuring a less than average, 5 year old or more photo of yourself on your website? If you are serious about connecting with your clients and show the community that you mean business, you should consider investing in a professional photo of yourself. It's less painful than you might imagine and a worthwhile investment.
*These sessions are produced at YOUR OFFICE (or other location of your choice). I work with businesses of all sizes with their on-going photography needs (new-hires, transfers, promotions, etc.). It’s important for your organizations to project the image of a unified team with a consistent and common goal. I do not offer in-studio portraits at this time.
There are tones to be considered for your corporate portrait. Do you want serious, smiling, powerful or approachable?
Tips for Men
• The standard business look is a suit jacket, dress shirt and tie.
• A casual business look is often a jacket and open dress shirt, shirt and tie (no jacket), or dress shirt on it's own.
• Polo shirts are a good look for some businesses. Be sure the shirt is in good condition and fit well.
• For a no-jacket casual look, bring colored shirts - ideally darker than your skin tone.
• A white dress shirt by itself is a bad idea - unless you plan to wear it underneath something (jacket or sweater).
• Bring a few different jackets, shirt colors and ties so we have choices for the photo.
Tips for Women
• Avoid big prints and busy patterns
• Different necklines will change the apparent shape of your face. Bring a variety different shirts/blouses to see what works best.
• For a no-jacket casual look, bring various colored blouses - ideally darker than your skin tone.
• REMEMBER: Select and wear clothes that make you feel comfortable. Select something that makes you look and feel good.
• Keep jewelry extremely simple - small is better.
• Avoid jewelry that would distract from your face or that looks dated.
• The picture is about your face not your jewelry.
• Be prepared to remove facial piercings or multiple ear piercings.
Tips for Everyone
• Share your intentions for the session. Let us know what kind of look you want and where the photo will be seen.
• Drink lots of water and be well rested (so your eyes will not have dark cirlces).
• Do not drink alcohol or take any drugs directly before or the night before your shoot (so you are not dehydrated).
• If possible, do not smoke cigarettes directly before your shoot.
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great.
• Make sure your jacket and shirt fit you well. A poor fitting jacket or shirt will be obvious in the photos.
• Don't overdress.
• Turtlenecks are almost always a bad idea (since they crowd the face).
• Clothes should be neatly pressed and should look new or like new.
• Avoid busy patterns and large lines / stripes.
• Blue / green/turquoise shirts / blouses or accents can help emphasize blue / green / hazel eyes.
• Single portraits of 1 to 4 persons $150 per person
• Single portraits of 5 to 9 persons $500 + $50 for each person over 5
• Single portraits of 10 or more persons $700 + $40 for each person over 10
• Groups $500
• Includes Unlimited Usage License